Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swimming Lessons!

It was my first day at swimming lessons! I hoped in the pool and Iwas a frozen ice-block.

Then a guy called Ronald bombed into the pool and my skeleton jumped out of my skin!



Then I did a lap in the pool. Then I went on the diving board and I flew into the air!

I fell into the pool like a pile of rocks. When I hit the water it felt like I had landed on concrete

cause I did a belly flop.



The teacher called me to tell time of the lap. I climbed out of the pool like a rock climber,

then I went into the changing room like a soaking wet cat.



When I was changed, Ronald gave me a fright and I got a shiver down my spine that shock the changing rooms down.



When I got home my mum had ants in her pants cause she was worried I would drown in my first swim.



The next day I got up on the wrong side of the bed and fell into the pool like a pile of jelly and swam like a dead fish.



When I got home I had a lot of cookies like I was the Cookie Monster and went bed really tied.

No comments:

Post a Comment