- wood ( 8mm thick, 40cm by 40cm)
- fruit burst wrappers
- paint ( white and blue)
- Make a template of circle shape with cardboard.
- Trace on to a big piece of wood that is at least 40cm by 40cm and no more than 8mm thick.
- Cut out shape with a jigsaw ( Get someone older to help you.)
- Paint it white first. Let it dry. Once it is dry paint with blue over the top. Let it dry.
- Cut out cardboard numbers and then cover it with fruit burst wrappers.
- Use protractor to mark out where numbers go.
- Stick on numbers with P.V.A.
- Cut a hole in the middle of your clock for the mechanism.
- Cover hands with fruit burst wrappers.
- Put your hands on.