- Wood Base
- Paint=Yellow,Red,Black and White
- Paint Brush
- Maybe a protractor
- Get a piece of wood and cut the shape of a medium circle. Ask an adult to help.
- Sand the edges of the wood to make them smooth.
- Ask an adult to drill a hole in the middle of the clock.
- Get the yellow paint and paint onto the wood as well try to paint the edges. Maybe you could add a bit of white paint it brightens it up. Let the clock dry.
- Paint anouther layer of the yellow and let it dry.
- Get a pencil and draw the nose,eyes and mouth. Draw a circle nose beneath the eyes in the middle. The eyes should be 8cm apart.
- Now paint the tongue Red as well as the nose. Let it dry.
- With the nose,eyes and mouth paint a thin line line around the nose, tongue, outside of the mouth and eyes and paint the pupil of the eyes. Let it dry.
- Now write the numbers on all way around the clock in pencil.Then go over top in black paint. Let it dry.
- Put the hands with the mechanism in the hole. You might need an adult to help you.
- Put a battery in the mechanism and there you have a clock.