How to make an Ice-Cream clock!
- Rubber U
- Two little flower gems
- Two star and one hand gem
- Jig saw and Drill
- Stencil of the Ice-Cream
- Draw the Ice-cream onto the wood using the stencil.
- Get a drill and get someone to drill a hole through the middle of the actual Ice-cream.
- Get someone to use a Jig-Saw to cut the Ice-Cream shape.
- Use the sandpaper to smooth the edges of the wood.
- Start to get the paint out. You will need metallic purple, black, green, red, blue, yellow, orange, pink, and white.
- Start to paint the whole thing white and once it drys add the details.
- Paint the actual Ice-Cream green then paint one 1/3 of the cone blue, one 1/3 yellow and 1/3 red.
- In between the blue and yellow do a green line, between the yellow and red do orange, and around the edges of the cone do purple.
- With pink paint NZ boldly on the cone. With purple paint NZ small. Then stick flowers inbetween.
- Use protractor to measure the numbers. Then paint over the numbers 12, 3, 6, and 9. use little lines for 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 11.
- Get someone to stick the mechanism in the hole.
- Put in the battery and you are finished!