- Jigsaw- ask an adult to help you with this
- Paint ( blue and green) -paintbrush
- Mechanism - battery
- Numbers using protractor
- Template - triangle shape
1. Get your template and draw a triangle shape on the wood.
2. Cut the wood with the jig saw, ask an adult to help you.
3. Drill a hole for the hands and mechanism
4. Paint . Wait for it to dry then decorate
5. Use the protractor to work out where to put your numbers, then glue or paint your numbers with a paint brush or PVA glue
6. Put in the mechanism and hands
7.Get the battery and put it in the mechanism
8. Now you have your clock