- Paint-green, blue, purple, yellow, pink, orange, paintbrush
- Hot glue
- 8 mini crystals
- Jigsaw + protractor
- Black numbers-12,3,6,9
- Draw a circle on to your wood and get it cut with a Jig saw. Then get a hole in the middle with a drill for your mechanism and hands.
- Lightly draw a squiggly line down the middle and on one side paint it green and the other blue. Let it dry then do a second coat.
- Get a protractor and mark out 1-12 all around your clock.
- Paint a big blob where the numbers 12,3,6,9 are going to be. Let it dry and do a second coat if you would like.
- Where your blobs of paint are put the numbers starting from the top in order for 12,3,6 then 9.
- Find the marks for 1,2,4,5,7,8,10 and 11 then hot glue the crystals on.
- In the middle do a mini circle and put any for colors on it. Let it dry.
- Lastly put your hands and mechanism on, and you're done.