- Sticker Numbers
- Paint = Yellow and White
- Stick on rubbery letters
- Jig Saw
- Glittery stick on shapes
- Draw a blob shape onto a piece of wood.
- Get an adult to help to cut your wood with the jig saw, and get them to drill a hole in the middle of the clock.
- Use sandpaper to sand along the edges ( might be sharp.)
- Paint with white paint first.
- Wait for paint to dry.
- Put yellow paint on ( 2 layers.)
- Wait for paint to dry
- Put second layer on, then wait for that to dry.
- Measure out where the numbers go ( use protractor - every 30 degrees.)
- Put numbers on in place the place where you have ruled. ( just the numbers 12,3,6 and 9.)
- Put glittery shapes on for the other numbers.
- Stick sticky letters on ( you can write anything. It is also optional to put the letters on.)
- Tada your clock is made!
Tip: to make your clock work you will need a battery